The diet of smartphone

To your left: napkin and fork; to your right side: knife, spoon and smart phone. Fast food, you have to work, study and interact with individual workers on the other side of the phone. I am still hungry? The truth I do not know it, but in case I'm going to eat one of those rolls of chocolate that brought MOM while sending a photo to my friends by WhatsApp de el Sr. Bolls which I'm feasting and putting several icons choco pastels. The photo has been so nice that I'm applying filters to upload it to my Instagram. My mother, but what good is this bun! -Daughter, do you like? -Oh,don't be heavy, I'm mobile!

Although by today, won't pass anything, my phone, which is very smart know calories that I have considering act them me. Perhaps tonight, only touch cream of vegetables and fruit.






My answer: no idea. Long ago that I'm going to dinner and my friends don't take out your smart phone. When the waiter comes to see if we have already decided what you want, there are still 3 or 4 behind uploading photos instagram of nice restaurant where we have come (that also then publish again with the dessert).

I will tell you what happens when we are using our smart phone or tablet rather than keep track of what we eat, making a good choice of food, chewing food well and making breaks, enjoying the aroma and taste of the food at the same time that a good conversation with our companions, because eating at the end and at the end is a social act, a ritual where all can work together, from the kitchen to the table. Happens that distracted, chewing fast and eat more, we take the first thing that we think, that we are interested in more then what Pique in news and photo that has been sent by the working group that your son does not want to eat broccoli. Translating this,basically, what happens is that we neglect our food and it is easy to gain weight. I throw the question: really compensates us for?

"Edo, ergo sum" or what is equal ", therefore I am" said Miguel de Unamuno. Food has number of different meanings each other, i.e., we use it to reward ourselves, can represent love and affection, there are religious implications etc. It is an act too complex so we obvious him eating with the phone next to the fork.

However, I must say, that technology also has its advantages. Thanks to some health-related applications, there are more aware people who care to know the calories and nutritional profile of what it consumes, according to recent research, it may even be useful for the Dietitians-nutritionists, for good control of the patient.

As a tip of the day, enjoy lunch with family and friends. Take care of your children, or your menu choice collaborate all together, until the little ones learn that food is more than just an act of eating. More chew to eat slower and your body know when is satiated and interacts with your companions. Get a free mobile and more technology desktop and devote yourself to live in a healthy way. Your smart phone can expect.